ECHHO stands for Ecumenical Christian Helping Hands Organization
Our mission is to support independent living in our community by working in partnership with volunteers and community organizations in East Jefferson County.
Helping is our Middle Name.
Volunteers provide services to individuals who are referred to ECHHO. Services include:
- Travel to medical appointments and other essential services
- Shopping and errands (pick-up prescriptions)
- Loans of medical equipment
Olympic Area Agency on Aging
Olympic Area Agency on Aging (O3A) serves as a single entry-point for senior information and assistance for Grays Harbor, Pacific, Clallam and Jefferson Counties. O3A provides a network of in-home and community services, supports, programs and assistance to older adults and qualified disabled adults in its four-county service area.
OlyCAP’s mission is to strengthen the community by providing supportive services that help people to help themselves.
United Good Neighbors of Jefferson County
For more than 50 years, when your neighbors have needed critical services, United Good Neighbors of Jefferson County has been there. UGN is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that helps provide funding for, and raise awareness of critical social services in our community.
Jefferson Healthcare is a DNV accredited, fully integrated health care system. They are a major donor and referring agency.
First Presbyterian Church of Port Townsend
Additional Funding Sources
- ECHHO receives federal funding through the Olympic Area Agency on Aging and state funding from the Washington State Department of Transportation.
- ECHHO also receives support from local organizations and individuals donors, including churches, service clubs, and local businesses.